Monday, February 22, 2010

Time for a Catch up folks!












So Ive been quite on here for a few days but with good reason! It was a busy weekend! The annual 4's n rotors show was on - so Friday night we cruised around in my mates car, got home around 5am!, Saturday we went to the car show to have a perve, went to a friends 21st saturday night then cruised round in my car after that, got home 5am again haha. Then sunday we headed out to Ruapuna to watch the drags. The weather was mint all weekend so that was a bonus! Here a catch up of my outfits starting from the bottom:
Black shoes - The Warehouse
Grey skinny jeans - Tempt
Pink singlet - Glassons
Black blazer - Thrifted
Pink singlet - Valley Girl
Black skirt - Supre
Blue tights - Famers'
black lace tights - Farmers
Black boots - No 1 shoe warehouse
Black highwaist skirt - Tempt
Orange top - Supre
Black wedges - Number 1 shoe warehouse
Blue dress - Supre
Black gladiator sandals - number one shoe warehouse
black necklace - $1 to $8 shop
Hope you all had a great weekend!
xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you and I always try my best to reply to your lovely comments on here or your blog xx