Monday, June 14, 2010

What have I been up to?

Heyyyyyyyyy long time no see! I was in Auckland again for work training last week and unfortunately I didnt have free internet in my room :( Work trainging was nothing exciting so I'll skip to the interesting stuff!! On Thursday night me and my mummy went to be in the live audience of 7 Days a comedy programme in NZ. We were there for 3 and a half hours, the show on TV only goes for half an hour so needless to say they edit alot of stuff out - the live show was so much better!! Hilarious, the jokes just kept coming. I even managed to score some pics with the boys :)

This is me with the host Jeremy Corbett:



Me with from left, Jeremy Elwood, Jessie (cant remember lastname) and Paul Ego



and me with Daie Henwood (left) and Steve Wrigley




Was cool being able to see how a TV show is filmed and how the interact with eachother etc. I really enjoyed myself. I will post tomorrow what I got up to on Tuesday hehe It took me aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaages for some reason to upload pics today so im over it lol .

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you and I always try my best to reply to your lovely comments on here or your blog xx