Monday, July 19, 2010

Roses are....black

This skirt is too big for me but I had to have it! I love the colours and tiered look. I know ive been wearing my leather jacket heaps too but I cant resisit it goes with so much!




Boots - The Warehouse
Tights - Farmers
Skirt - Farmers
Top - Jay Jays
Leather Jacket - Glassons
Belt - Pagani





My weekend was pretty cruisy, just chilled out Friday night then did a few messages Saturday and got some lunch with the boy. We headed round to a mates around 5pm then started drinking about 5.30pm lol we had a mid-winter BBQ then watched the rugby! Its was mint, the boys also played games on the wii. We drank from like 5.30 till 3am lol. I didnt get too smashed as we were eating and drinking over such a long period of time.  Sunday we chillaxedm watched a movie and I got my mum an itunes voucher to go with the new ipod Dad got her for her bday.
By the way - HAPPY 50TH MUM!! :) 

I get to see Mum and Dad Saturday I cant wait! I hope this week goes fast.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you and I always try my best to reply to your lovely comments on here or your blog xx