Thursday, September 30, 2010

I hate Earthquakes

I am going insane not having a camera to take pics. I have a few outfit pictures left from before the Earthquake and thats it.....im trying to space them out cos when I have none left theres no point me posting cos there will be no pics and it'll be rather boring :( I emailed EQC again and no reply. Not sure what to do really, I guess there isnt much I can do but wait.

These pics were taken at our old place. Its going to be great when I finally get a camera that works as we have a backyard now and its getting lighter at night so I'll be able to take outside pics.




Wedges - Cotton On
Tights - Farmers
Skirt - Glassons
Top - Kmart
Cardy - Glassons
Belt - Dotti


We have still been having aftershocks - we had a biggish one today while I was on the phone to a customer at work - not cool!Otherwise I think I am becoming immune to the smaller ones now.

Im going to Wellington next week for a few days with my bf and to see Paramore live so im super excited about that! Im hoping to be able to borrow my mates camera to take some pics.

Weekend tomorrow yay! Hope you all have a fab weekend xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you and I always try my best to reply to your lovely comments on here or your blog xx