Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Wedges and Socks Take 1

I really need to put my outfit posts up in some kind of order, I took these pictures ages ago and I have no idea whether I have posted them or not - let me know if I have Im too lazy to look back over my previous posts haha. I saw alot of bloggers wearing wedges/heels with socks so I thought I woud try it out as I have quite a few wedges - what do ya think? Not sure about the shorts but I was just playing around I didnt go out in public like this so dont worry!


Wedges - Cotton On, Shorts - Glassons, Bodysuit - Valleygirl



Im loving big rings, I dont wear alot of jewlerry so I like to have big pieces if I do and I often wear rings.

Hope you are all having a great start to your week - first of December tomorrow eeeeeeeeek xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you and I always try my best to reply to your lovely comments on here or your blog xx