Wednesday, September 7, 2011

A Pop of Colour

Hi Lovelies! I am needing some help choosing a new camera so if you have any advice or tips etc check out my previous post and holla!

I wore this outfit to the bf's auntie's 50th recently, as you know i went a bit nuts with 3 new pairs of wedges and I really wanted to wear a pair. I decided on my bright coral pair teamed with basic black and a nuetral blazer.


Blazer - Glassons, Sheer Top - Shanton, Jeans - JayJays, Wedges - Number 1 Shoes








Nearly the weekend again yay! Happy Hump day lovelies! xxx

5 comments:

  1. Love those wedges! Like how you paired them with an almost black outfit

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those wedges give a great splash of colour to your outfit. I love colourful shoes <3

    Hope you enjoyed the party!

    Sadie x
    http://whatsadiedid.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is probably my favorite outfit I have seen you in. I love black on you!! The pants make you look so long, the shirt is precious but that blazer, you look so good in a tailored blazer. Great look.

    xoxo
    FAKE EMPIRE
    www.shopfake.com

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you and I always try my best to reply to your lovely comments on here or your blog xx