Monday, February 11, 2013

Feb 2012 Recap

Hi Lovelies, hope you had a great weekend, I had a nice girls weekend and a lovely lunch with my parents before they flew back to Auckland! We went and signed for our new place (rental) today after work, so yay! We have a place to live whoo hoo, thank god because I was so over running around looking and applying for homes.
 
Anywho as you know I am doing a wee repost each month of this month last year! So check out what I got up to last February:

 
I work lipstick for the first time! Well technically its a lip butter but still :P

 
The bf and I went on a roadtrip to the West Coast of the South Island!

 
I posted my Christmas day outfit in February whoops - better late than never!

 
Blue and green and leopard - cant go wrong! 


 
At the pancake rocks on the West Coast

 
Lace and velvet on Valentines Day

 
Peplums

 
Peter pan collars and chunky wedges :)
 
So there ya go, some outfits and antics from February 2012. Wonder what this February will bring?!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you and I always try my best to reply to your lovely comments on here or your blog xx