Monday, June 23, 2014

Inside Times


Hey Everyone! Sorry for the gap there in posts, but you may have to get used to it haha, life is cray cray at the moment! I have 3 days left in Christchurch before I drive up to Auckland, I have so much to do and organise and a lot of people to catch up with!!
 
I had my leaving party in the weekend and I made it through without crying yay!
 
It was a dreary day the day these were taken so we had to take crappy inside photos, but ya get the gist of my outfit. The skirt went in the for sale pile so I had to have one last outfit of course!








Shirt - Dotti
Skirt - Dotti
Lace Jacket - Forever 21
Necklace - Diva
Booties - Primark
 
Happy Monday Lovelies! xx
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you and I always try my best to reply to your lovely comments on here or your blog xx