Tuesday, May 4, 2010

New Shoes!!

So I came home yesterday and it was quite warm so I decided to wear my new shoes ive been dying to show you guys! I should have got close up pics but meh another time!


Top - AJ Pop
Belt - Pagani
Shoes - The Warehouse
Skirt - Valley Girl?


The wind got caught in me skirt hehe



Hope you like them as much as I do! I cant wait to wear them again hehe Although I dont think im able to wear them in public Ill break my ankle......baby steps gotta work my way up to be able to wear heels that big for long periods of time.

Ive been to two different job interviews the last two days, both very different. Mondays was very short and not much was said as I'd previously had an interview there. They said they'd get back to me for a second interview (if they want me too). The second I went to today and it was over an hour long lol. I think it went well but ya can never tell! They are hoping to make a decision by Thursday and Im worried that the other job wont have come back to me before then! Plus i'll still have another interview eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek I dunno what to dooooooooooooooo! Plus they're two completely different jobs lol. FUCK. Lifes never easy is it!

Anywho Im gonna go relax and watch a movie.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you and I always try my best to reply to your lovely comments on here or your blog xx