Monday, May 10, 2010

Oh Monday!

How I dont like you very much....haha. I woke up this morning and couldnt bring myself to go to work :( I always seem to sleep crap on Mondays!

However I made the most of my day I baked scones, cleaned, watched the Hills, emailed, went to the gym, got some supplies for cheap from the $1 to $8 shop and listed some things on trademe! Seriously two days just isnt long enough for a weekend. Whos with me?

I had an outfit in mind for today but the skirt I wanted to wear was in the wash :( So this is what I came up with:


Ive been looking for a floral skirt everywhere but I cant find one I really like so I improvised by wearing this dress as a skirt!


Dress - Jau Jays
tights - Farmers
Wedges - The Warehouse
T-shirt - A gift
Belt - Pagani
bangle - Cotton On

Better get myself back to work tomorrow :( 8 days to go! Have a great week!

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you and I always try my best to reply to your lovely comments on here or your blog xx