Sunday, November 22, 2009

Lazy Sunday

So i ended up going out last night, turned into quite a good night!! Drank with a mate then had a boogy in town then went cruising in a WRX - I miss the rumble of a subby so much (mine doesnt rumble) it was awesome listening to it all night hehe got home at like 6am! The birds were chirping so we thought perhaps we should go home haha. I wore my black skirt but changed to a green singlet and a big necklace and ankle boots :)

Today I slept in till 12pmish whoops then i just lazed about and watched movies. Some mates came round about 5.30 then we went for a drive to Taylors Mistake and chilled for a bit. Such a shame I have to go back to work tomorrow.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you and I always try my best to reply to your lovely comments on here or your blog xx