Saturday, November 21, 2009

Warmies!







Finally the weather has been really warm the last few days - makes me feel like summer is finally upon us! It was too hot to wear my new tights today so instead I wore:
White singlet from Supre
Turqouise singlet from Glassons
Black skirt from Glassons
Black wedges from No 1 Shoe Warehouse
The pictures have come out all wack cos i cant figure out how to post them side by side :( I also dunno how to work the timer on my camera so I cant take a picture of my whole outfit. I'll get a better camera one day....or someone to take my picure lol.
Anywho today was pretty boring although I went and had a consultation with my hairdresser and Im excited to get it all done next week yay! I also got to see a preview of my calander its looking awesome I'm stoked! Now ive cracked open a bottle of wine and lets see where this saturday night takes me....

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you and I always try my best to reply to your lovely comments on here or your blog xx