Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Peplums & Florals Take Two

Hi Lovelies, I couldn't resist wearing another peplum top with this floral skirt hehe, topped off with a neon pink necklace and some spike booties.
 
We are off to Auckland to see Linkin Park tomorrow, theres 5 of us going so exciting! Going to have a great long weekend for sure, back Saturday then straight to Beerfest here in Christchurch! So I will be back with you Sunday hopefully.














 
Skirt - Cotton On
Top - Shanton
Booties - Primark (UK)
Necklace - Diva
 
p.s I may or may not have changed my hair colour again :P
 
Happy Hump Day Lovelies! xxx

1 comment:

  1. you are really making me want that skirt! it looks great with black too x

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you and I always try my best to reply to your lovely comments on here or your blog xx