Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Polka Dot Dress


Hi Lovelies, it was the bf's birthday yesterday and the poor thing was stuck at home sick. We had a yummy home cooked meal and some dessert and watched a movie - it was a Tuesday after all! He has some plans for this weekend so hopefully he feels better by then.

I wore this outfit out for a date night recently. This is my girly look hehe. Ive been wanting to wear this dress for ages since I got it in Thailand in April - it so cute, love me some polka dots, the ribbon belt and under skirt just top it off. Pop of colour with the heels, a flower headband and good to go!
















Dress - Thailand
Heels - Cotton On
 
Happy Wednesday Lovelies xxx
 
 
 

2 comments:

I love hearing from you and I always try my best to reply to your lovely comments on here or your blog xx