Saturday, September 28, 2013

Stripes & Polka Dots!


Hey Everyone, how is your weekend going? Pretty quiet for me here so nothing exciting to report. I have a long weekend full of adventures next weekend though, bring it on! I'm loving trying different prints at the moment so today I'm rocking stripes and polka dots, I quite like it! Pops of red top the looks off.









Leggings - Mr Price
Blazer - Kmart
Shirt - Valley Girl
Heels - Cotton On
Sunnies - Firmoo
 
Happy Saturday Lovelies xxx
 
 

6 comments:

  1. I love your style, the way you include different prints and patterns in a outfit...
    The pop of color with red shoes is perfect
    Keep in touch,
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hair is so cool!
    Check out my blog,
    http://imcontrary.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mixing prints is so phenomenal!! But I somehow don't do this, I have to get to it, damn it, because it looks really cool. At least it does on you!:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Peet! Im sure it will look fab on you too! xx

      Delete

I love hearing from you and I always try my best to reply to your lovely comments on here or your blog xx