Monday, November 18, 2013

Black and Gold

Hey Everyone, hope you all had a great weekend! I had a fun day at the races on Saturday but managed to catch a cold somehow which was unfortunate! I hate getting colds when the weather it warm it seems like such a waste to be sick haha.
 
These pictures are from a few weeks ago when I headed out for a girls night, the dress is quite short so I didn't feel comfortable without tights, sometimes tights ruin the look a bit but I'd rather be comfortable too! I bought this dress in Paris last year, I love the rouching and gold detailing.














Dress - Paris
Heels - Number 1 Shoes
 
Happy Monday Lovelies xxx
 
 
 

6 comments:

  1. what a pretty dress! love the pop of red x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dress is so sexy.. U right , it's very important to be comfortable in what you wearing
    Have a wonderful week
    Keep in touch,
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Pooja! Definately got to be comfortable xx

      Delete
  3. I always catch a cold at the beginning of summer and everyone's like how the fuck do you do that???:D And I hate it too - hot weather and you're sneezing, that's no bueno. But that dress and your body is muy bueno, babe, you look so frigging hot! And I love the blue hair with the red heels, very, very cool, my dear!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you and I always try my best to reply to your lovely comments on here or your blog xx