Monday, June 16, 2014

Black and Khaki Green

Hey Everyone, how was your weekend? Mine was pretty good actually, after my hangover Friday I managed to get through some mates coming over to go through all my stuff and got rid of a bunch of stuff, still got a decent amount left though argh. I never want to accumulate that much shit again! Saturday night we went over to a mates place for drinks then headed to town for a dance. I was lucky enough not to be hungover Sunday whoo hoo! I went out for lunch with one of my flatmates then had a nice lazy day watching movies.
 
This dress is one I have now sold but I wanted to wear it one last time, kept it fairly simple and paired it with black cardy, tights since it's winter and knee high boots, topped off with a statement necklace.









Dress - Kmart
Cardy - Glassons
Boots - Number 1 Shoe Warehouse
 
Happy Monday Lovelies xxx
 

2 comments:

  1. It friends must be so happy to get your stuff :)
    I really like the khaki dress
    Keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christian Louboutin Pumps are so famous for the luxurious and distinctively styled designs, which enhances personal vogue taste and make it easy to match with varied dressing ways.
    Christian Louboutin Pumps 12CM Nude Patent Leather
    Christian Louboutin Pumps 12CM Red Patent Leather Wavy pointed
    Christian Louboutin Pumps 12CM Silver pointed
    http://www.clsneakersmall.com

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you and I always try my best to reply to your lovely comments on here or your blog xx