Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Polka Dots & Suspenders

Hey everyone, how is your week going? It is officially my last day of work tomorrow, I will be unemployed pretty much for the first time since before I started working part time when I was a young teenager!! Crazy. My new life adventure begins very, very soon.

These pictures were taken on a warmer Autumn (Fall) day, although I was slightly cold haha. I like the higher neck of the top with the short skirt, I had to get an outfit with these heels one last time because unfortunately they had to go in the for sale pile. It was a hard decision because they are so cute!!











Top - Glassons
Skirt - Valley Girl
Heels - Hannahs
 
Happy Wednesday Lovelies xxx
 

3 comments:

  1. You must be happily unemployed as you are moving for good :)
    Those heels are so nice , y are u selling them
    Keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I dont think I'll miss my job haha. Although it will be scary not having an income! I had to sell them as I have too many shoes to take with me, hard decisions!

      Delete
  2. Christian Louboutin Pumps are so famous for the luxurious and distinctively styled designs, which enhances personal vogue taste and make it easy to match with varied dressing ways.
    Christian Louboutin Pumps 12CM Black Sheepskin pointed
    Christian Louboutin Pumps 12CM Nude Patent Leather Wavy pointed
    Christian Louboutin Pumps 12CM Gold Pointed
    http://www.clsneakersmall.com

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you and I always try my best to reply to your lovely comments on here or your blog xx