Thursday, August 16, 2012

A little bit Country

Hi Hi, can you believe its nearly the weekend again? This time in two weeks Im gonna be soooooooooooo excited cos it will be the night before I leave for my trip overseas eeeeeek.

I love wearing this shirt, its so comfy and nice and colourful, I always feel a bit country wearing it and with the boots too, its kind of a preppy/casual/country look haha.









Shirt - Thrifted, Blazer - Glassons, Jeans - Supre, Boots - Farmers

Im off to the gym. Happy Thursday Lovelies xxx




6 comments:

  1. haha yeah know what you mean about preppy/country! it works really well though, love the pops of the plaid shirt at the sleeves and inside the blazer :)

    metallicpaws.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so EXCITING!!!

    Loving the check & your neutral blazer.

    P.s - Yes, we MUST when you get back xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it, can't wait to see what you do next! Come check out my blog, maybe we can follow each other!
    Material Fixations

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute look! Come check out my blog, if you like it I would love it if you followed me.

    xo Andrea
    http://uskar-vor-inspire.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I will be sure to check out your blog xx

      Delete

I love hearing from you and I always try my best to reply to your lovely comments on here or your blog xx