Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Hope Springs

Hi Lovelies, I went to a free screening of the movie Hope Springs tonight, free wine, nibbles, popcorn and a box of chocolate - not bad for a Wednesday! The movie was pretty good, a few laughs, some light hearted entertainment. Not something I would pay to go see but I do like me some action haha.
 
The title of my post is also kind of fitting since it will be spring soon!! Yay! The weather has been very nice the last few days som Im sure when I come back it will be even warmer.
 
This outfit below is my take on the neon trend done winter styles, I quite like it! I took these again myself with my tripod, I know the sun is kinda in the way but I like the effect, got to have some different style photos every now and again!


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Shirt - Thrifted, Blazer - Glassons, Dress (worn as skirt) - Australia, Belt - From some pants, Heels - Cotton On
 
Possibly should have ironed my shirt....oh well haha.
 
2 more sleep to go people!!!
 
Happy Wednesday xxx
 
 
 
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you and I always try my best to reply to your lovely comments on here or your blog xx