Monday, August 6, 2012

Winter LBD

Hi Lovelies, Im still down with the sickness unfortunately hence the lack of posts lately. Ive got such a bad cough its freaking killing me AND keepin me awake at night :( I have an exam to sit on Thursday so Im trying my best to rest and get better so I can focus on it - I HAVE to pass it!

Anywho enough boring stuff. I wore this outfit out for tea with my Dad and Bf back around my birthday. The dress is a bit short so will have to wear it with tights but I like the bling on the sleeves, the cut around the neck and the funky sleeves.










Dress - Asos, Tights - Glassons, Heels - Jeffrey Campbell Spike Lita's

Exscuse the inside pics!

Happy Monday Lovelies xxx





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you and I always try my best to reply to your lovely comments on here or your blog xx