Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Europe Trip - Amsterdam, Germany & Switzerland

Hello lovelies, more photo highlights from my overseas trip today! Today I bring you Amsterdam, in Amsterdam we had a walking tour of the red light district - "interesting" lol, saw lots of bikes (they have right of way everywhere!), went on a cruise along the canals and walked around the shops and had dinner.  Germany was next where we stopped at a small town called Boppard then cruised on the Rhine river before heading to our hotel. We headed to Switzerland the next day, Lucerne, where we shopped, ate, explored and also went for a cruise across the lake before taking a train and gondola up the mountain!

Pics below:


 
On the Ferry to France - behind the white cliffs of Dover
 
 
In Amsterdam
 
 
On the canals in Amsterdam
 
 
Driving on the Autobhan, a casual 130km/hr speed limit.....which not everyone follows lol
 
 
Lunch ;)
 
 
Mum and I having a wine on the Rhine - get it?
 
 
Lots of castles in Germany!
 
 
Statue in memory of the Swiss Guards massacared
 
 
Lucerne
 
 
Its Jesus! On Lake Lucerne.
 
 
Train up the mountain
 
 
View from the top
 
 
More view from the top of the mountain
 
 
Cheeky Switzerland Cider on top of the mountain :)
 
Thats all for today folks! If you dont care abount travel pics feel free to pop back in a few days when I'm done with them :P
 
Happy Tuesday Lovelies xxx
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE the travel pic's :)
    Looks like you had a wonderful time, that view is stunning.
    I think I have that leopard dress, if not I have one very similar xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks ladies! You must have good taste then Julia ;) Think it was from Cotton on - $10! xx

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you and I always try my best to reply to your lovely comments on here or your blog xx