Sunday, December 23, 2012

Lace and Peplums


Hi Lovelies, only 2 more sleeps until Santa comes! hehe. It doesnt feel like Christmas to me as I have to work tomorrow.....then Thursday, Friday and Saturday :( But I get a week off after that yay! I took these photos myself with the tripod so they arent the best. I decided I needed to have more coloured mini skirts in my wardrobe, enter this green lace number!


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Peplum Top - Shanton
Skirt & Bracelet- Cotton On
Heels - Number 1 Shoes
Watch - Australia
Necklace - Diva
 
Any exscuse to wear my new red heels to though right? Thats all from me folks, Im going to go enjoy my day byt catching up with friends and pottering around the house.
 
Happy Sunday Lovelies xxx
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you and I always try my best to reply to your lovely comments on here or your blog xx