Thursday, December 20, 2012

New Glasses/Blue & Red

Hi Lovelies, hope you are all well! The countdown to Christmas is certainly on. We are going to finish off our Christmas shopping this weekend, Im kinda dreading hitting the mall...anywho as you can see I got my hair did and I got some new glasses! Read more below :)



 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Outfit details:
Dress - Australia
Belt - Dotti
Sandals - Number 1 Shoes
Necklace & ring - Diva
Bracelets - Glassons & Gift
Glasses - C/- Firmoo
 
I couldnt help wearing my new necklace isnt it fab? Im sure Ill be wearing it heaps over the summer. I also couldnt help wearing red and blue together, they just go so well! Plus I got to try out one of the three pairs of new red shoes I got recently.
 
As for the glasses I received these from Firmoo. I was so excited to receive them as they are made to my prescription and I have wanted to try larger frames forever! I quite like them, what do you think? They creep down slowly on my nose, but thats not too bigger deal, all the measurements are on the site and you can even upload a pic and try them on virtually - was very handy in choosing which pair I wanted! I would certainly recommend using Firmoo to purchase your glasses whether prescription or not, they are super cheap and the shipping is insanely fast for coming all the way from China! If you want to check out my ones these are the pair I got here . 
 
If you want to try Firmoo out yourself they have a first pair free programme! Check it out here.
 
Happy Thursday Lovelies xxx
 
P.S. While I received a pair of glasses from Firmoo, I chose them myself and all opinions above are my own.  
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Cool glasses! :) they really suit you! Hope you've got a good summer planned! :)

    Kc

    a-sparkley-silver-lining.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you and I always try my best to reply to your lovely comments on here or your blog xx