Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Casual Kicks


Hi Lovelies, another casual post for you today! Im all for being comfortable in what you wear and I don't mind me some simplicity, life's not all about accessories and best dressed lists :P This outfit Is essentially two cheap basics and some designer kicks haha.













 
Top - JayJays
Shorts - Glassons
Wedge Kicks - Isabel Marant
Spike bracelet - Dotti
Black Bracelet - Cotton On
Heart Necklace - Gift from the bf
 
Hope you are having a great week, I just gorged myself on two easter eggs whoops, don't you just hate that the bring them out so early?!! Makes it hard to say no hehe.
 
Happy Tuesday Lovelies xxx
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you and I always try my best to reply to your lovely comments on here or your blog xx