Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Crop Tops, Mini Skirts & Some Rock Music

Hey Everyone! How's your week going? Mines shaping up pretty well, I am going to West Fest over the next two nights here in Auckland. What is West Fest you ask? Basically a gig with a bunch of rock/metal bands.....I get to see the likes of Rob Zombie and Korn live - words cannot describe how fucking excited I am to finally see Korn live!!!!!!! I have been a fan for a very long time and I am so lucky to be able to see them Thursday and then again at Soundwave in Melbourne next week!! I am definitely having a fantastic February hehe
 
I will be a sporadic on the blog over the next few weeks as I am in Auckland currently and attending these gigs, I am also working and when I get home to Christchurch late Friday night, I have to move house the next day! So no idea when we will get the net at the new place, then I am off to Melbourne next Thursday for 5 days!! So stick with me- I will have some great pictures and stories of my adventures to post soon :)
 
As for my outfit, I got this crop top from Boohoo but it doesn't quite fit right :( I really love the detailing though! I thought it would look cute paired with this peplum pencil skirt, add some heels and boom, instant outfit :)














Top - Boohoo
Skirt - Cotton On
Heels - Hannahs
 
Happy Wednesday Lovelies xxx
 

2 comments:

  1. Rock away, babe!! Did that sound cheesy??:D Anyhow, that top looks good on you from where I'm sitting. And your ass does too in this skirt, you look frigging hot!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I fucking rocked all right!! Thanks hun, least someone thinks my ass looks good haha xx

      Delete

I love hearing from you and I always try my best to reply to your lovely comments on here or your blog xx