Monday, September 6, 2010

Earthquake!

Dear readers you have probably heard that there was a 7.1 magnitude earthquake in my hometown of Christchurch New Zealand. I have just got the internet back tonight, we have had power and water the whole time which is good and no damage to our house other than a few broken glasses - we were very lucky! Im just trying to catch up on everything at the moment - will post again soon when I have more time - still getting aftershocks :(

Scariest thing I have ever experienced in my life!!

2 comments:

  1. Pleased you're ok hun. I've never been so terrified! Did you have much damage?
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh... I couldn't believe it when I heard this news yesterday. Best of luck to you and your city for dealing with the aftermath, thank god no lives were taken.
    Your blog is really cute, I just stumbled across it :)
    - C x
    Cecilia's Heart

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you and I always try my best to reply to your lovely comments on here or your blog xx