Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Classic Stripes


Hello hello, the weather has gone from hot as to cold and rainy waaaa, although Im at work during the week so I suppose it doesn't matter to much if its raining! I wanted to get some wear out of my maxi dresses this summer so I teamed my striped maxi with a white shirt and added a black tie for a different affect, I had to have a pop of colour in the form of my red flats :)













Dress - Warehouse
Shirt - Trademe
Tie - From a pair of shorts
Flats - Number 1 Shoes
Bracelet - Cotton On
 
Happy Tuesday Lovelies xxx

4 comments:

  1. loving the skirt - its so cold right now its ridiculous

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun! You'll have to come to the southern hemisphere :P xx

      Delete
  2. Pretty! :) I wish the weather would sort it out aye. Sunny weather on the weekends please!! :)

    Kc

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you and I always try my best to reply to your lovely comments on here or your blog xx