Monday, January 28, 2013

Its All About the Pastels

Hi Lovelies, hope you had a great weekend! The bf and I travelled out of town about an hour and a half south so James could use his Christmas present - a Skydive voucher! I was nervous for him haha but he was barely fazed, said he loved it and would do it again so......Christmas present well spent! We had some mates around for a BBQ and drinks Saturday night then I went to a mates Sunday for drinks, nibbles and an Intimo party - if you haven't heard of it its basically Lingerie and fashion and they come around to your house, expensive but fun!
 
Since my pink hair is quite pastel I couldn't help wearing a fully pastel outfit hehe.














 
Pants - Italy (Venice)
Top - Glassons
Heels - Warehouse
 
The bf is away till Thursday for work so Im chilling at home with a glass of wine, a crème egg (yes easter eggs are out already - crazy!) and watching Fast and Furious on TV - not bad for a Monday haha.
 
Happy Monday Lovelies xxx
 
 
 

6 comments:

  1. pink hair! <3!! I was seriously thinking about purple for ages but just don't have the guts
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the top! Especially with the pants! So bright and awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, great blog you have. I’m a new follower. Would you like to follow each other?

    xx Monica
    Makeup And London

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am in love with pastels! I have a pair of mint green pants too!

    www.trendinginfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you and I always try my best to reply to your lovely comments on here or your blog xx