Saturday, January 5, 2013

Welcome 2013, lets start with a Hat!

Hello Lovelies, Happy New Year!! Sorry for the wee break there, I went away with friends camping for New Years then I decided to buy myself a new computer......so Ive been mucking around with that and transferring pictures over etc.....still haven't figured it out yet all this windows 8 stuff is confusing!! Hopefully I can figure it all out soon.
 
Anyway Im not much of a hat person but since I was having such a bad hair day this day, but still wanted to get outfit pictures I chucked a hat on - so don't laugh too hard k!












Top - JayJays
Skirt - UK
Flats - Number 1 Shoes
Braclets - Glassons/Valley Girl
Necklace - Dotti
 
I hope you all had a fabulous time over Christmas and New Years with your friends and family, I look forward to seeing what 2013 brings me!
 
Happy Saturday Lovelies xxx

2 comments:

  1. haha love using hats to cover up bad hair days! loving the red flats too. happy new year btw! :)

    Metallic Paws

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a nice blog you got, I love it! What about following each other? Also on bloglovin and fb if you want...just let me know :3 <3
    MARC JACOBS GIVEAWAY!

    NEW POST UP!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you and I always try my best to reply to your lovely comments on here or your blog xx