Thursday, May 22, 2014

Lace Crop Top & Maxi Skirt

Hey Everyone, hope you're all having a fab week! I am busy busy, working and trying to organise everything for my travels, I have so much stuff to sell and its soooooo time consuming taking pictures, listing items, following up with sales etc etc ARGH I have so much other stuff I need to do before I move overseas!
 
Anywho onto my outfit, I got this blush coloured lace crop top from Boohoo isn't it cute?! I thought I'd team it up with my split maxi skirt and some wedges. My hair looks super orange in these pics but its bright red I swear!












Crop Top - Boohoo
Maxi Skirt - Valley Girl
Wedges - Number 1 Shoes
Necklace - Diva
 
Happy Thursday Lovelies xxx
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you and I always try my best to reply to your lovely comments on here or your blog xx