Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Red and Blue Everywhere!

Hey Everyone, hope your week is going well! I am busy busy as usual! So much to do and so little time - especially when I'm stuck at work 8 hours a day! Tomorrow is my Friday then myself and three of my girls are going on an epic road trip from Christchurch down to Queenstown for a fun long weekend. I am looking forward to unplugging, seeing Queenstown one last time before I leave the country and having some good times with some great mates.
 
Onto my outfit! Again from a warmer time, I LOVE electric blue anyway and loved it with my red hair, I can be a bit matchy matchy sometimes so BOOM, red hair, blue peplum top, red mini skirt and blue heels!














Top and Skirt - Valley Girl
Heels - Jeffrey Campbell
 
Happy Hump Day Lovelies xxx
 

1 comment:

  1. After so much work you surely need the trip :)
    I like your blue and red outfit..
    The top looks texture and ore plum us my fav
    Would love if you can visit and follow my new blog , www.indianbeautydiary.com
    Kisses
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you and I always try my best to reply to your lovely comments on here or your blog xx