Firstly my outfit, bit of floral, some polka dots and some lace thrown in for good measure, I like it! More after the jump -
Skirt - Trademe, Top - Supre, Belt - Trendz, Boots - Cotton On
Now Europe you ask? Wellll Ive wanted to travel the world since I was a lot younger and it just hasnt happened - well no more! Ive been saving and I have now paid for a booked a trip to UK and Europe in September. This time in 3 months I will be in London! I am going with my Mummy as the bf cant afford to go, I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo x infinity excited. We will be staying in London for 4 days then heading on a 14 day tour of Europe ending in 3 nights in Paris before flying home. If anyone has any suggestions/tips etc for London or Paris that would be fab!
I also thought as its the first of June I should run over my new years resolutions and see how Im going (plus that means its 12 days till my Birthday teehee)
1. Continue to work on relationships, make new friends, be as social as possible. Still working on it but not doing to bad if I do say so myself!
2. Sit another 2 Insurance papers and continue to do well in my current position - I can only sit another one this year but I have started!
3. Save Save Save! - Have been and will be saving hard for the next 3 months for shopping $!
4. Get another Piercing - Ideas people?? Looking to do this VERY soon ;)
5. Travel overseas again - Check mate bring on September!
6. Look at Laser Eye surgery again and see if I can fit it in between travels - Hmmm probably wont be able to afford this - next year perhaps.
7. Get a Link computer and re-tune for my car - again probably cant afford this this year.
8. Continue to hit the gym at least 4 times a week and work harder on my portions and eating healthier - Doing well at this although my eating can still improve stupid sweet cravings grrr
9. Start doing Pilates or Yoga - Which is better? I get bored easily and Im not into meditationy type stuff haha - I have done one class which incorporates both, going to my second tonight :)
All in all Im doing pretty good! Are you sticking to your resolutions?
Happy Friday Lovelies, have a great weekend xxx
P.S. Dont forget to check out my first Vlog in my last post!