Monday, June 18, 2012

Leopard, Studs & Ruffles

Hi everyone, another week has begun! Im doing a slightly later shift at work this week so i get a bit of a sleepin but I find myself wanting to get up earlier to get things done...but not wanting to get out of bed in the morning cos its so warm and comfyyyy such a hard one haha.

Another outfit from April today, dont worry April is nearly over...nearly. Pretty simple outfit but a bit of pizzazz with the studs, leopard print and ruffles on the top :)




Skirt - Romwe, Heels - Jeffrey Campbell via Andrea Biani, Top - Tempt










I have an assignment to do and Im struggling for motivation....help!lol

Happy Monday Lovelies xxx





4 comments:

  1. You look lovely :) <3

    Adam,

    http://bmagazyn.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this, so feminine but edgy with the heels :) haha I know what you mean about the morning dilemma...especially since it's so cold these days down under! makes you never want to leave bed haha.

    metallicpaws.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun! Yep its a struggle lol x

      Delete

I love hearing from you and I always try my best to reply to your lovely comments on here or your blog xx