Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Back to Front

Hello Lovelies, hope you are all doing well! Just another week here, still waiting on the weather to warm up and stay warm!! I bought this cute top in Paris, I thought the colour was nice and bright and I like the button detailing! Might try wear the buttons at the front next time....hmmmm



 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Jacket - Cotton On, Jeggings - Italy, Top - Paris, Booties - Primark (UK)
 
Theres a few pictures up on Facebook from Miss Alternative but Im waiting for a few more of me before I show you some! We are also doing a "Miss Alternative" calander shoot so thats exciting! It may even be this weekend which is exceptionally short notice and I dont really have anything to wear. What does one wear to a pinup/rockabilly/steam punk/vintage type photoshoot? !!
 
Happy Wednesday Lovelies xxx
 
P.S. I dont know much about Romney or Obama and Im not American but pretty glad Obama won the election!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

4 comments:

  1. what a gorgeous top! the colour suits you really well. love the boots too x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a stunning top! I love that it has long sleeves & the buttons down the back are adorable xo

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you and I always try my best to reply to your lovely comments on here or your blog xx