Monday, November 5, 2012

Sparkles and Studs

Hey Lovelies, hope you all had a great weekend! I had a good one although I was feeling a bit sorry for myself on Sunday haha.

This is what I wore to my friends house warming the other week. They wanted everyone to dress up with something starting with the letter of their first name......Im lazy and not a huge fan of dress ups so I went simple....screen siren, sparkles and studs, sex on legs as one of my friends called me haha pretty much just sparkly!


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Dress - Dotti, Booties - Primark (UK)
 
Its Guy Fawkes here tonight so we are about to go to a mates place in New Brighton to watch some pretty fireworks.
 
Happy Monday Lovelies xxx
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

I love hearing from you and I always try my best to reply to your lovely comments on here or your blog xx