Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Crochet and Different Lengths


Hi Lovelies, how are we all? Its a lovely day here in Christchurch today. I wanted to wear this skirt again as I cant decide if I should keep it or sell it......what do you think? Its a bit big on me so I feel it makes me look a bit frumpy and doesnt sit right....Its always good to hear others opinions so let me know - sell or keep?

I teamed it with some crochet and a wee touch of Neon underneath in the form of a wee bra croptop thing....what ARE those called by the way?

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Skirt - Glassons, Top - Trademe, Crop Top/Bralet - London, Heels - Warehouse
 
You may have noticed I have played around with my blog a bit. Its frustrating me the templates dont seem to fit properly and one of the gadgets is broken ahhhhh. I am soooooooo bad at techonology I actually dont know how to fix it all up. Anyone wanna do it for me? hehe
 
Happy Wednesday Lovelies xxx
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

14 comments:

  1. I think it's a bralette? that's what I call them anyway.

    I like this skirt, it's a beautiful colour and I love the cut! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute(:


    xo,
    http://mariachloes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm crap with technology too so I'm not much help!

    LOVE the skirt - keep it! The hem line is gorgeous and the colour is so fun xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww poop! lol your page looks mint though! Thanks hun xx

      Delete
  4. Get it taken in, or sell it. You have a great shape (as shown in other outfits) and this is shapeless, you can tell it's too big for you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. PS, they are called "bandeau" :)

      Delete
  5. Keep the skirt! I love the asymmetrical hem. And I loooove your dip-dyed ends. So rad!!!

    xoxo, Blair

    http://loveblair.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very good skirt.Thank you.You look so pretty..
    http://satinfan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you and I always try my best to reply to your lovely comments on here or your blog xx