Thursday, November 8, 2012

Flowy

Hi Lovelies, a lovely sunny day today, went for a hike with my friend after work which was fun, good to catch up and we were up on the hills so got a gorgeous view of the city!

Just a quick post today I need to pack, dishes and hit the hay as I am off to Auckland tomorrow for our annual black tie work do!! Should be a good night.


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Jeggings - Italy, Top - Kmart, Sneakers - Isabel Marant
 
Happy Thursday Lovelies, hope you have a great weekend ahead! xxx
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 





4 comments:

  1. That is such a cute top!
    Have fun in Auckland xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the sneakers! would you like to follow each other? let me know!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you and I always try my best to reply to your lovely comments on here or your blog xx