Thursday, April 4, 2013

Pastels & Peplums


Hello Lovelies, can you believe its almost the weekend again? Don't you just love short weeks?! I do! The weather is definitely starting to cool down here so looking at these pictures is making me feel a bit sad, they look so summery and warm! I got this cute top on sale awhile ago, pastel and peplum what more could you want? I kept the whole outfit pastel and added a silver chunky chain necklace for an accessory, along with a chunky bracelet and some rings. What do you think?















Top - Tempt
Jeans - Zara
Heels - Cotton On
Necklace - Diva
 
I am super jealous that there is a fashion week happening in Wellington at the moment, I wish there was a fashion week in Christchurch! Maybe once the city is rebuilt perhaps? We shall see.
 
Happy Thursday Lovelies xxx

P.S. Don't forget to follow me on BLOGLOVIN


7 comments:

  1. I love this! that top is super cute and I love the colour of those jeans x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute top!!! Love the banner!!
    Do you want to follow each other? let me know...
    xo Carla
    https://www.cougarvintage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you hun, will be sure to pop over and visit you xx

      Delete
  3. Love the outfit :) Are you free next weekend, perhaps you'd like to join other bloggers at a bloggers conference, you can find more info here: https://www.facebook.com/AroundTheTableBloggersConnecting send a PM if you are interested in a last minute spot, would be great to gain new friends and learn more about blogging and self promotion, etc :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute look. Love the nude and mint.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your Outfit,dear!
    Wish you a beautiful day :-*

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you and I always try my best to reply to your lovely comments on here or your blog xx