Thursday, April 11, 2013

Pink Peplums

Hi Lovelies, Hope you are all having a fab week, one more working day then its the weekend yay! I went out for a buffet dinner with the bf, my Dad and Brother last night....stuffed myself haha was good though and not bad for $26.50! Always good to see the fam.
 
I went to a "Walk in Wardrobe" tonight at Westfield mall where you could get a session with a stylist and they recommend styles etc for you. The Stylist said I had great dress sense and a great figure! Apparently I am an hour glass which is the most sought after figure - who knew? Perhaps these broad shoulders and wide hips might be good for something after all. I will try out her tips and see what happens hehe. 
 
I bought this cute dress from Asos, love the colour and of course cant go wrong with a peplum and a touch of lace!















 
Dress - Asos
Heels - Jeffrey Campbell
Necklace - Diva
 
Happy Thursday Lovelies xxx
 
Don't forget to follow me on Instagram and Bloglovin

4 comments:

I love hearing from you and I always try my best to reply to your lovely comments on here or your blog xx