Sunday, April 14, 2013

Rocking A bit of Orange

Hi Lovelies, how was your weekend? We had our house warming last night, it was good fun, we got cheesecake and booze for presents so cant go wrong hehe. We had a big clean up today though as we have a house inspection tomorrow. Today was actually quite mild for Autumn I was able to wear a cute dress I got recently for the bargain price of $16! I'm rather behind in my outfit posts so you probably wont see it for awhile sorry lol.















 
Top - Valley Girl
Shorts - Tempt
Wedges - Number 1 Shoes
Necklace - Diva
 
Rocking some orange for a change, this top actually came out way brighter than it is in the pictures!
 
Happy Sunday Lovelies xxx

1 comment:

I love hearing from you and I always try my best to reply to your lovely comments on here or your blog xx