Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Lace, Denim, Red & Army Green

Hey Everyone, how's your week going? I'm counting down until the weekend again! This Summer hasn't been that flash heat wise so I'm hoping for some hot Summer days! We are back to flat hunting, which blows by the way, especially when we all full-time and just in post-earthquake Christchurch its just not a fun time, hopefully we find something soon though :)
 
I loved putting this outfit together, pieces I never would have thought that would work going together nicely - love it!









Shirt - Dotti
Jacket - K-Mart
Skirt & Belt - Valley Girl
Heels - Cotton On
Necklace - Diva
 
Happy Wednesday Lovelies xxx
 
 




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you and I always try my best to reply to your lovely comments on here or your blog xx