Friday, January 31, 2014

Summer Flounce & New Piercings

Hey Everyone! Friday has finally arrived whoo hoo! This week is shaping up pretty good actually, I won a $50 iTunes voucher, we may have found a new home annnnd tonight is Nacho night, washed down with some wine and watching Bad Grandpa.....then tomorrow we're heading to adrenalin forest which should be interesting and the Girls night at ours whooo hoooo!
 
The weather has been pretty shite for summer, not going to lie. These pictures are from a few weeks ago, I couldn't resist wearing a splash of neon, and a little leopard never hurt right?
 
I also got a few new piercings recently, I thought I better not put any more metal in my face so I went with two upper ear piercings. You can check them out in the last two pictures below, I got them pierced with giant studs but I'm rocking two rings at the moment.
















Top - Cotton On
Skirt - Kmart  
Sandals - Glassons
 
Happy Friday Lovelies xxx
 

5 comments:

  1. $50 iTunes voucher, I am jealous.. I like your splash of neon..
    Keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love yellow!!! :) beautiful :) http://outsidefashioncatwalk.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love you blog! It's fantastic and perfect
    I follow you, I would like you follow me in Bloglovin :)
    Muuuaaks :)

    http://www.etlittlethings.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you and I always try my best to reply to your lovely comments on here or your blog xx