Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Summer Neon

Hey Everyone, how is your week going? This week has gone by quite quick, but for me its a 6 day week so I still have 3 full days of work to go waaaa. Anyways enough moaning. Since it is summer here in New Zealand it would be rude not to wear some neon, enter my neon orange shorts! I broke the neon up a bit with a black belt and black wedges and teamed it with a green mesh crop top.











Top - Jay Jays
Shorts - Valley Girl
Wedges - Warehouse
 
Happy Wednesday Lovelies xxx
 

2 comments:

  1. I wish we had summer here in I dis, it's so chilly here...
    Like your neon shorts..
    Keep in touch,
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovbe love love!!!! I love this outfit!!!!
    So adorable and chic
    Kisses
    The Indian Savage Diary

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you and I always try my best to reply to your lovely comments on here or your blog xx