Monday, January 11, 2010

Back to Reality

So today was my first day back at work for 2010!! I got a lovely (NOT) welcome this morning by a workmate who completely inored me TWICE in the space of 20 minutes. BITCH! See why i like hardly anyone at my work? Their so rude. Anywho the day wasnt as bad as I thought it was gonna be so thats good! I managed my first day at the gym too after work eeeeek stoked though as the gym scales tell me I haventgained any weight over the silly season!!! So stoked s ive been eating alot of crap and drinking rather alot lol. Anywho i also got a phone call this afternoon and I have a job interview tomorrow after work YAY! So excited, in fact i am off now to study up and get myself sorted wish me luck!

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you and I always try my best to reply to your lovely comments on here or your blog xx