Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Ugh!


Im so fricking tired today :( My insomnia has reared up again. Im ok for months then BAM im shit for a few days....I will sleep well tonight.....I HAVE to cos I have a job interview tomorrow yay!!! Fingers crossed I get it :) Ive been asking the universe for a job so hopefully its listened hehe.
Anywho i took myself to the gym and caught up with a friend I havent seen in awhile today. Shes preggers her belly is so cute hehe.
My outfit: Please exscuse the hair its turned out retarded it doesnt look that bad i promise!
Black Singlets - Supre
Grey skirt - Supre
Black tights - Farmers
Black boots - Number one shoe warehouse
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you and I always try my best to reply to your lovely comments on here or your blog xx