Sunday, January 24, 2010

Pink Bits!







Yesterday I waz rather bored so I went shopping.....oops. Totally spent waaaaaaaay too much. Got alot of good stuff thought! A couple of singlets, a couple of skirts, T-shirt, annnnd I went to a second had store and scored two blazers hehe cant wait to wear them! They will be great for work and casual :) I also got some beauty buys in some dry shampoo, gel heels and dry brush. Yay for new things!
Anywho me and the bf and my friend went to a 21st lastnight then hit the clubs for some dancing :)
Dress - Trendz
Tights - Farmers
Wedges 0 Number one shoe warehouse
Belt - Pagani
Necklace - a friends
Earrings - a Gift
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you and I always try my best to reply to your lovely comments on here or your blog xx