Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Time flies!

Sorry for the lack in posting lately just been busy busy! Onto my second week of work after training, its been interesting! Im doing the claims for motor vehicles so you can imagine the different kinds of scenarios I am getting! Some dodgy characters out there!

Anywho Im a bit behind on my outfit posts so heres a pic from a few weeks ago:



I love how this dress is lace and zips - two of my favourite things yay hehe! Its so light and floaty kind of like a sexy nighty hehe



Dress: Glassons
Wedges: Number one shoe warehouse
Fishnets: The Warehouse
Belt : Trademe
Bangle: Cotton On
Rings: Cotton on and Bling

Its getting freaking cold here it was minus 3 this morning eeeek! Made for one cold walk to work lol.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you and I always try my best to reply to your lovely comments on here or your blog xx