Monday, June 7, 2010

Weekend Outfits

Some outfit posts for you for the past weekend! This knit dress is the one I brought while I was in Auckland - Only $20!! Gonna rock it throughout winter :)




Dress - Glassons
Tights - Farmers
Boots - The Warehouse




I quite like what the light has done to this photo hehe. Makes the tights look pink though!


I also tried it with my big brown belt.....not sure which looks best to be honest.....



On Saturday night Me and the bf went out for dinner to Fat eddies. We had to wait aaaaaaaaages for our meal but it was REALLY good plus they gave us a free drink for the wait hehe. After that we had some drinks at home with some mates then hit town for a bit!





I wore:

Dress - Glassons
Fishnets - Farmers
Wedges - Number one shoe warehouse
Belt - Trademe

I like the softness of the lace on the dress with the fishnets hehe. It was a good night! Other than that ive just been relaxing at home enjoying spending time with James. Im flying back up to Auckland in a few hours then training till Friday! I fly home Friday, my parents also fly down then its my Birthday on saturday!!! Im so looking forward to it!

If I dont post before the weekend I will fill you in on my bday and everything next week :)

xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you and I always try my best to reply to your lovely comments on here or your blog xx