Tuesday, June 29, 2010

What is wrong with me?

Ive posted the same outfit photo not once but TWICE recently!! What a tard. Im just not with it lol. Anywho I brought this dress awhile ago. I wanted a casualish dress I can dress down or up that wasnt black....so black and white it is haha. I dont have alot of patterns either so it covers that too! Since its winter I went with the whole layering thing....


White top - Jay Jays
Dress - Glassons
Belt - Pagani
Tights - Farmers
Shoes - Kumfs
Bangle - Cotton On
Ring - Cotton On



Its even got pockets- win! I know its only Tuesday but I am so looking forward to Sarurday. I am having myself a much needed and deserved sleep in! I found out the boy is working 9-12 Saturday so it will be nice and peaceful for me :D 

I went swimming with my friend and bf tonight, we are both (me and my friend) trying to go hard with the fitness, hopefully we can motivate eachother. Im keen on challenging myself in the pool, trying to do more and more laps in a row. At the moment I can do about 6 before im puffed as a mofo lol.

Thats all for now bf wants the lappy!!

xxx 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you and I always try my best to reply to your lovely comments on here or your blog xx